Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
When were last embarrassed after being caught
I don’t generally get embarrassed over sexual things and nudity but today was one of the first I met up with a friend who I haven’t seen in am quite a few years, I went back to hers for coffee did the usual catch up then some reminiscing she asked if I remembered Emma my partner at the time ever using a cock pump on me and then showed me some pictures she had of me blindfolded tied naked to a door frame pull up bar by my wrists with a 2 litre bottle of coke tied to my balls under my erect cock with Emma stood next to me wearing nothing but a crop top with a cock pump in her hand, the next picture same but with her stood next to me squeezing the cock pump whilst I have it on, although I have fond memories of things I did with Emma and with her I dont recall her being there during any of Emma’s fantasy stuff and was genuinely embarrassed when I saw those pictures, (short version) had anyone ever been genuinely embarrassed after being caught doing something

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Why would your friend have photos of a sex thing you did with someone else? Doesn't make sense.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
....that's why getting blindfolded is a bad idea.....
or being tied up by someone that may be crazier than you, maybe you got off easy cool angel

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Or maybe this story is just someone's imagination. jerk